Data access governance helps organizations identify where business and compliance sensitive data resides, who owns it, who has access to it, and how users interact with it in accordance with GDPR, PCI, HIPAA and SOC2.
- Find data in documents, files, folders. storage devices and cloud applications.
- Gain visibility and ownership of user entitlements for cloud and on-premises environments: AWS, Azure, GCP, Box, OpenDrive, O365, Windows, Linux and Unix Servers, File Shares and Microsoft SharePoint.
- Automate the data access certification process for the lines-of-business.
- Remediate inappropriate access and put in place a consistent methodology for Active Directory group-based access to file shares and SharePoint.
- Enable a closed-loop validation process for change to data access permissions.
- Determine whether access policy and control objectives are being met.
- Manage data access risk and provide auditable evidence of compliance.